Why do We need Online Reviews? How it Can help Your Store Increase Sales?
Amazon, Wal-mart, and Target aren’t just popular retailers — their websites also serve as resources. Thousands of people flock to these sites daily to research products by way of customer reviews. Many big stores like these are used as search sources when others don’t include enough information for shoppers to make an educated decision.
Product reviews are an essential part of an online store’s branding and marketing. They help build trust and loyalty and typically describe what sets your products apart from others.
Today we’re going to learn Why We need Online reviews and how it can help your store increase sales. Read on to get started.
Reviews help your store in a few big ways
Savvy shoppers almost never purchase a product without knowing how it’s going to work for them. They read the good, the not-so-good, and the downright ugly to make the all-important decision: should I pull out my wallet and take the plunge?
The immediate benefit of reviews is that they can make your future customers feel that much more confident. The more reviews you have, the more convinced a shopper will be that they’re making the right decision.
Online Reviews can help increase a store’s online presence, too. Since customer feedback appears on each product’s page, reviews can help pages be found on search engines via unique keywords.
Reviews can also help you better understand your products. You can spend hours using a product, but chances are customers will notice things you never would. That means your customers can give you great feedback, ideas for improvements, or even incredible marketing ideas!
How Reviews can help Your store increase sales?
1. Reviews lend legitimacy and build trust. In a brick-and-mortar store, businesses rely on their staff to make personal connections, provide great service and establish relationships with customers and the community. In e-commerce, our customers shop from their phones, from their desktops and from their couches in their bunny slippers. We’re not there to shake hands and break the ice. Having reviews helps potential customers see that you’ve been around a while and that other people have had good experiences with you.
2. They’re great for pay-per-click (PPC). Didn’t see that one coming? Turns out, most people attending our panel didn’t either. If you go with a Google-approved review provider, your reviews can translate into star ratings in your pay-per-click ads, which allows you to take up more room on the page and draw the consumer’s eye right to your compelling copy.
3. They’re even better for search engine optimization (SEO). Here’s another one that seemed to surprise people, but really, it makes a lot of sense. We all know Google loves a fresh influx of new content, and reviews are better than fresh content. They’re fresh, free content. And even better than that, customers will use words you typically won’t. For instance, you may always refer to your company’s wristwatches as “watches” and never “timepieces,” for consistency sake. Customers, on the other hand, will call them “timepieces,” “timepieces” and maybe even “time peace,” none of which works for site-produced content but all of which are great for SEO and completely acceptable within the context of a customer review.
4. Reviews show you how your customers actually use your products. Customers don’t call to say, “Hey, I used the product differently than you intended,” but review images can show you that, for instance, 20% of the bookcases you sell are being laid sideways and used as storage benches. Imagine what your product development, e-commerce, and marketing teams could do with that information. Think of how that could impact your SEO, PPC, and even product listings and photography — and, ultimately, your bottom line.
Reviews aren’t just about helping people choose the right products. They’re about listening to your customers, leveraging their insight and ultimately growing your business. Get in the review conversation with your customers. You may be surprised at what they have to say.
5. Reviews Increased Credibility
Reviews—both positive and negative—increase the credibility of both a website and a product. They alleviate doubt regarding whether or not you should make a purchase and help narrow down the options amid a sea of seemingly equal products. According to a survey, 75 %of consumers actually trust a local business more if they read positive reviews about it, while only 10 percent did not take any notice of online reviews.
An additional survey had 90 percent of respondents claim that positive online reviews influenced their purchasing decision while 86 percent of them had been dissuaded by negative reviews in the past.
Q:-Which Customer Reviews Platform Should You Choose?
A:- With so many review sites online, registering on all of them would be a full-time job. As a business owner whose time is at a premium choose the review sites that are most relevant for your business.
Choose WOWPilot. Wowpilot has various features which offer Businesses to Collect Reviews at ease and Grow Revenue with at least 50% higher.
Here are the Plans WowPilot Offers:
Free Starter Plan: Free Listing, Collect Reviews
Small Business Plan: Get Featured on WOWPilot’s Listing, Create Free Listing, Collect Reviews Via App, Display Reviews On Your Website via Widgets, Displays Reviews on Google
Plan For Corporate Companies: Get Featured on WOWPilot’s Listing, Collect Reviews Via Email, display reviews On Your Website via Widgets, Displays Reviews on Google.
Sign Up now to WOWPilot and List Your Company Now & SEE YOUR BUSINESS GROW!